(Price Excluding VAT £702.00)
- This cooler is equipped with a completely unique high quality system of a quiet built-in air compressor comprising a damper, molecule suction air filter, and more importantly, a working pressure regulator, including an air gauge. By means of this regulator, the user may be able to set up and adjust the necessary air pressure from 2 – 2.5 bar.
- Comes with a free stainless steel drip tray and an adjustable temperature control with 7 different settings.
- The cooler has flow rate regulators to adjust the flow of beer from the fonts and can be set manually.
- Continuous cooling performance is 25-30l/h, max 35l/ per hour (45-60 excellent chilled pints within 1 hour).
- The modern compressor cooling unit uses the input electric energy for direct transfer to chilling, which guarantees minimum energy usage.
- The best chilled beer will be ready in the thermo block within 5-8 minutes after the cooler has been switched on.
- The cooling technology is 45% more efficient than its electric energy input.
- The complete external construction is made from oak wood and stainless steel to give a more clean and aesthetic look.
- The materials used meet the highest requirements for hygiene standards and guarantee a long working life of this cooler.